We get a lot of questions on our Facebook page about Cocker Spaniel behavior issues.
Cocker Spaniels are a sensitive breed. They are very in touch with our feelings, which is part of why they are such loving, loyal companions. However, they are also easily upset and can be affected by a number of changes including:
* A new pet being introduced into the home
* Emotional issues with family members
* Moving to a new home
* Staying at a kennel
* Having a dog sitter for an extended period of time
* The birth of a baby or new family member or roommate moving in
* Hormonal changes (due to delay of spay or neutering)
I personally really like Cesar Millan, also known as The Dog Whisperer. Has anyone else found his advice to be helpful?
Dog behavior issues? Cesar Millan can help!
Please leave your thoughts and advice in the comments section of this blog.
Thanks in advance! Advice you share can help our friends who love their Cocker Spaniels but who are running into behavioral problems.